Saturday, December 5, 2009

WhiteSmoke Template-Greetings Anniversary!

An Anniversary Greeting

My Love,
It is five years we have been together!
I want to thank you for all the tenderness and love you have given me. My life is much better thanks to your presence; you bring me much peace and joy.
Your love has changed me, has made me look upon the world and future expectations under a new light.
Today, the day of our anniversary, I want to tell you again that I love you and you are the one who makes me a happier person each day.
Love always,

An Anniversary Wish
Darling
The day I met you was the most important and happiest day of my life!
So many good things have happened this past year, so many pleasant moments. All the tenderness we devoted to each other and such a lot of peace in my heart.
You are a wonderful person who cares for me and makes me feel good.
As time goes by, and the more anniversaries we share, the more we will love each other. I love you very much and I know that our love will last forever.
Happy Anniversary!
Love always,

Happy Anniversary


Loving you makes each day special!
You are everything to me, all I've ever dreamed of,
my passionate lover and my best friend.
You are the flower of my life, my reason for living.
And I look forward to the days ahead,
knowing that you will be here to share my life with me.


Happy Anniversary!



Your Wedding Anniversary


Your marriage has been always been the combination of two lives
and two hearts sharing love, respect and affection -
a perfect union from the very start.


Your commitment of caring and sharing
from the time you said, "I do," has built a lifetime
of beautiful memories for both of you.


May you continue to find happiness together,
with all the love in your hearts to last forever.


Congratulations.

No comments: