Saturday, December 5, 2009

WhiteSmoke Template--Apologies:

General
-Apologies:

1-Apology for Inappropriate Behaviour.


Dear ...
I am apologizing for the way I have been behaving lately. I have responded inappropriately to your expressions of genuine care and concern. I am very sorry if I hurt your feelings. The last thing I want to do is to upset you in any way. By no means will I try to justify my inappropriate behavior to you, however, I would like to explain why I reacted the way I did. Hopefully, it will give you an insight as to where I was coming from.
As far back as I can remember, I've always been left on my own to sort out my own problems. This has become a way of life for me. Never before, have I been shown by another person such genuine compassion as you showed me. I understand that you were sincere in offering your care and concern for my situation and you genuinely wanted to help. Instead of simply being grateful and graciously and accepting it as gesture of kindness, I nervously laughed it off, not really knowing quite how to handle it. It's just that your mannerism was so unfamiaiar to me. That was wrong and I feel badly about it.
Thank you, __(name), for being who you are, and for showing me how wonderful people really can be towards each other. You have given me a life lesson that I will hold on to tightly; a renewed belief in my fellow human being. I am sorry that I had to have my eyes opened to this revelation at the expense of your feelings. Please accept my apologies for this.
I am so thankful to have you as my friend (to have you in my life)
You're the best!
Sincerely,

2.Apology for Unjust Behavior

Dear
I recently discovered that I have made a huge mistake regarding the incident that occurred between the two of us a while back. I understand now how curtly I spoke to you, and how unjustly I treated you only to find out later that it was no fault of yours at all.
My actions were unwarranted and unjust. The only beneficial outcome of this is that I have learned a valuable lesson throughout this unpleasant ordeal. As and from now I will be conducting more thorough investigations before I go flying off the handle and wrongly accusing people.
I realize that this may cause a temporary ill-feeling, which I do understand, but at the same time, I hope that we are able to remind ourselves of the saying "let bygones, be bygones"
Please accept my sincerest apology for the inexcusable way I behaved towards you. I genuinely regret it.
Sincerely,

No comments: