Saturday, December 5, 2009

WhiteSmoke Temolate-Community Work

Resignation from Voluntary Position

Dear ...
Please accept this as my formal notice of resignation as __(type of position)__ with the (Name of Association). It is with regret that this resignation has had to come about, but unfortunately, my other commitments have now taken precedence over the time that is required to continue with my obligations as __(type of position)__. Effective __(date)__, I do hereby officially resign my responsibilities as __(type of position)__ for __(Name of Association)
I hereby add that my experience as a member of the Executive Committee has been a rewarding one. It was a pleasure to have worked with all the members this Association and I appreciate the opportunity to have been able to serve on the Board of Directors.
I wish you all continued success.
If I find that I have less pressure at any stage, I will most certainly contact you in order to be assigned any job you may have for me to fulfill.

Sincerely,

No comments: